I won my first blogging award today, much thanks to Santu’s Blog 🙂 The One- Lovely- Blog Award is a great one to get:
Now, there are some rules that are to be followed when one gets nominated for this award. They are as follows:
* Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post
* Share 7 things about yourself
* Nominate bloggers you admire
* Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
So, 7 Things about me
- I love love love languages. Hence my degree, but everything about them- hearing them, speaking them, the grammar, the idiom, interests me so much. I’m currently on language number 5.
- I am usually a smiley person, who tries to remain optimistic at most times. Sometimes you have a shit day, and that’s fine, it is allowed.
- I cut my sandwiches into quarters before I eat them and I am a bit OCD about how I arrange my shopping on the conveyor belt at the till.
- I adore flowers – growing them, giving them and getting them (usually for myself, how sad.)
- I am known as mum/mummy or some variation thereupon to many. I am not actually a mummy, mind.
- I owe a lot to many of my friends; they are just fantastic to me. I don’t know what I’ve done to deserve it.
- My family is pretty big. I have ten first cousins and they are all younger than me, which makes Christmases and Birthday gatherings a bit mad. But it’s all good because I got to coo over them as cute little babies. My sisters are also pretty priceless to me (something I realised more when I left for uni. They are the only people I will properly laugh infront of, cry my eyes out infront of and they are the only people who have seen me act like a total nutjob.)
There are some bloggers on wordpress who do wonderful things and who have fascinating lives, and who you can really get to know through their writing. Here are my nominations:
( Just a cheeky plug about another blog I have been writing with a friend Gourmet Food Baby – a food blog that is mainly aimed at students, but recipes are easy, simple and relevant to everyone 🙂 )
Thank you again Santu 🙂